The ISO 14001 standard (v2004) is an international reference text which lists the minimum requirements to be met by an organisation (business, corporate body…) in order to receive the ISO certificate.
HOYEZ and the vast majority of companies we work with, meet these requirements.
This means that we are committed to respecting regulations, reducing our environmental impacts and implementing a continuous improvement approach.
Principles of the ISO 14 001 certification:
- The reduction of environmental pollution and controlling the environmental impacts associated with the activities of our company
- Preventive measures to avoid emergency situations
- Continuous improvement, staff commitment
Today, this translates into a number of highly practical actions, such as:
- The choice of materials incorporated into our product offer, depending on their environmental label
- Waste product disposal: 70% are recycled
- A reduction in energy consumption
ISO 14001 certification
Environmental protection is not a passing trend, but rather a strong commitment to our future; a promise to the coming générations.
It is for this purpose that HOYEZ is ISO 14001 certified by an accredited, third party body (Intertek) in order to validate the existence of this environmental control.
If you are concerned about any of these certifications, do not hesitate to consult us.